- 189-17 Jamaica Avenue Hollis NY 11423
1) Carry your valid NYS Driver's License & CDL Learner's Permit (with proper endorsements).
2) Keep a written record of all Lessons & Road Test's you have scheduled.
3) If you go over the number of lessons in your package you will be charged for each individual lesson.
4) Arrive on time or you will lose the time.
5) You are liable for all moving violations when driving including expired registration or inspection (please remember to check, this is part of your vehicle inspection).
6) Make sure you report to the office before and after each lesson.
7) You must cancel/ reschedule your lessons at least 24 hours in advance, or you will be charged for the lesson.
8) If we cannot assign the same instructor or vehicle, for any reason beyond our control, it does not give you grounds to cancel that appointment.
9) Students are required to turn off their cell phones during lessons.
1) You are late or do not show up.
2) You fail to bring your driver’s license or learner's permit (both must be valid with a photo)
3) Your driver’s license, learner’s permit or temporary visa status is expired
4) You do not have proper endorsements.
5) You fail to meet any restrictions (forget to bring glasses etc.)
6) You are not prepared for the pre-trip inspection or road test (too nervous).
7) You request a redate from the examiner.
8) If you have an A3 restriction, you must bring the physical examination forms completed by a doctor (ask our staff if you need more information).